- Philippe Biondi is Scapy’s author. He has also written most of the documentation.
- Fred Raynal wrote the chapter on building and dissecting packets.
- Sebastien Martini added some details in “Handling default values: automatic computation”.
- Peter Kacherginsky contributed several tutorial sections, one-liners and recipes.
- Dirk Loss integrated and restructured the existing docs to make this book. He has also written the installation instructions for Windows.
- Eriks Dobelis ported scapy to python3 and created scapy3k, which was renamed into kamene. He has updated documentation for scapy3k and added more recipes.